Taking a break in the Gypsy-pants Joyce travelling posts to partake in a little blog lovin'.
*blush* and thank you to the very lovely Penelope from L is for Love for her nomination. You must pop over to her blog for a look-see. She has recently made socks on two sticks !! yes, that is not a typo, on two that is 2 sticks. I know, I am going to make some when I get home. You bet!
Anyways onto the award, I need to tell you 7 things about me. . . . . . . . then I need to tag 7 people for them to share 7 things about them, and then they tag 7 people. . . . . . . and you know it keeps going. . . . sharing of the love.
1. The smell of the backs of my boys necks after their shower when we cuddle just melts me.
2. I cannot go a day without chocolate. The only time I can't is when I get the flu/sinus and the congestion is just too much for me. My taste buds go on strike and just the thought of chocolate makes me gag. But only then.
3. I would shave my head again in a flash. It doesn't make me any less of a woman than I am right now. It's really no big deal especially if it helps someone else. Seriously it's hair.
4. Swimming in the ocean in my birthday suit with only the moonlight shining on the water. I have only ever done this the once, but don't want it to be the last time. Very liberating.
5. I finished school in year 10, won a scholarship for 'ladies college' and although the certificate says I passed, I very much doubt that points 3 and 4 are considered acceptable 'ladylike' behaviour.
6. I love cloud watching.
7. I want to travel around Australia with my family.
Ok, now I have to tag 7 blogs. Please do not feel obliged to partake in this if you prefer not to.
oh I almost snuck a few more in there, naughty Joyce!. Please pop over and check out these lovely blogs.
Thanks so much for stopping by my place today. I hope you have a wonderful week at your place.
Posted by Joyce. xx