Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Kid On The Block


I would like to introduce you to my little man.  He has decided he wants to start his own blog.  He wants to record stuff that he loves, stuff that he does.  I love that he wants to do a blog, I love that he wants to research the internet, I love that he wants to record all about Eggy.  I love that we can share this.

He has just begun.  It's all his own work, my job is to just help with spelling and paragraphs.  He is a little shy and not quite sure what he wants to write about just yet, but we are working on a few things at the moment.  He is very excited about having a blog.  I am excited that he is excited about having a blog too, I look forward to following my little Eggy's blog.  I look forward to delving into the internet with him and looking up things that he loves to find out more about.  I just know I am going to learn lots of new stuff too.

Do you know of any cool kids blogs that we might like to check out too?    

Thank you so much for your lovely anniversary wishes.  We had a lovely evening to dinner, then home to shut off the lights and try to play games by candlelight.  The boys decided to rumble instead much to my own frustration and visions of playing games and giggling by candlelight were dashed.  

I ended up giving up and pulled out my crochet via candlelight instead.  *phew* that I didn't singe myself, as I was rather quite close to the flame.  

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and your week has begun in a positive frame for you.   

Thanks so much for stopping by my place today, and have a wonderful rest of week at your place.  


5 comments:

TK said...

this is so sweet...I wish my M would like to do that but alas no not at this stage. I know that Pip's son (Meet Me At Mike's fame) has his own blog....he would be a bit older. I think she has linked to it somewhere....they may be able to help you out.

Jacey said...

Hi Joyce, thanks so much for your kind comments on my recent cardigan, sorry its took me a while to get back to you regarding the pattern.
The pattern book is by King Cole and is their very first crochet book, its just called "crochet".
sales@kingcole.co.uk
www.kingcole.co.uk
I did pattern number 2, hope this helps.
Jacey xxxx

'Joyce' said...

Hullo Tiffany, It's taken him a while to want to give it a go, and hopefully once he starts exploring and writing he will get into it more. Thanks for letting me know about Ari, I am sure you are right, I remember seeing he has a blog also.
Jacey, ohhhhh how lovely, thanks so much for sharing the info on that lovely card of yours.

ana @ i made it so said...

...and i love your enthusiasm and support for your son! very cool.

do you follow geninne's art blog? her song recently set up his own art blog. http://daniel-does.blogspot.com/

ana @ i made it so said...

song = son :\