Interesting things about Joyce.
Good Morning blogland, I have been honoured with a little blog award thingy from my friend Jacey. Pop over to her blog and check out her beautiful little crochet hat with flower. Such beautifully neat work and I do so love this colour combination. This would look fabulous against a grey sky day.
hmmmm, 7 interesting things about me, I am not sure they will be interesting but oh well here goes.
1. I am allergic to ironing - truly I am.
2. I love, love, love jammie days with my boys. (Today is jammie day)
3. I am not a good swimmer - at all - can't handle putting my face underwater - childhood thing that I have never outgrown. I love my bodyboard, but won't go out where I cannot stand up. This is not so much an interesting fact other than an embarrassing shameful fact as a Mum with two children that love the beach, but we only swim in the flags and I won't take my bodyboard when it's just me with them. I am hawke-eye the whole time and they are restricted to staying close to me. Luckily they are young enough it doesn't bother them, for now. I envy seeing others diving over the waves laughing and I know I am totally missing out here, but that enclosed feeling of water swirling around my head makes me nauseas - even right now.
4. I am not particularly fond of people who judge others by their physical appearance, or by their 'status' in the community.
5. I have started a little made it shop (here). I am so not ready to tell the world, but Jacey has given me courage to share it today, and I so want to share it with my friends, cause I need your honest opinion, please. I have much more to sew and add to it, but I have already had one sale which totally blows me away. If you remember a post I made here about jumping, then this is what I was talking about. I went with option 1c, and I am glad I did. Life is for living and learning. *yikes* I would love your honest opinions re my madeit shop if you do check it out. *sigh* I have jumped and I quite like the feeling. Either way I have succeeded - just cause I didn't give in. Oh and you can laugh, cause laughing is good for your health.
6. *Ahem* My pegs are colour co-ordinated. White pegs for indoor airer, blue pegs in caravan, pink pegs for backyard clothes line. Prior to splitting up my pegs I would use all the same colour pegs then move onto the next colour and finally the last colour. NEVER, EVER, did I use different coloured pegs for the same item hanging - NEVER!
7. I eat chocolate every single day. Sometimes a little bit and sometimes alot, but always every single day.
Ok now I have to tag some lovely friends with this award so they can share their 7 interesting things about them.
If you are tagged below and don't wish to play, please let me know, I will not be offended at all.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely day at your place and stay tuned for my 10 x 10 x 10 later today.