Thursday, July 21, 2011

Neck warmers

Still loving this scarf pattern.  

This is the scarf completed from this post.  It was super quick to hook up, and I just love it, especially with this dark purple top.

This can be either a scarf or . . . . . . 

one of my loop-a-liscious lushness' by stitching the ends together.  

These are all for sale.  I am not scared about taking the leap for these, cause if they don't sell, then they get to live with me.  When I tried each one on to photograph, I was rather quite tempted to not put it up for sale, and the next one and the next one.  

Please forgive the 'model' if you can call her that.  It's scary hair day, as in washed it, and head banded it 'cause it was my day off and that's just how it is.  Also my study books don't seem to mind if my hair is done or not.  

Thanks for stopping by my place today.
I hope you are having a lovely week at your place.



5 comments:

Sam Findlay said...

Lovely scarves!

Miss Prudence said...

Great scarves Joyce - good on for making the leap, I am just starting to feel a bit confident with my brooches, yes if they don't sell they get to stay with me!

Rie said...

They look great! AND that is why we grow our hair long - so we can put it back without actually 'doing' our hair!

Teek said...

Beautiful scarves..

Limarea said...

Very different scarves, but both very nice! :)