Monday, January 10, 2011

10 x 10 x 10

Happy Monday to all my friends.

Is it raining at your place today?  Is it sunny at your place today? 

It is raining at our place today - again.  But I am not going to complain, because we are not flooded, we have not lost our home and all the memories inside it, we are healthy we are safe.  I did notice my toes were looking a bit funny this morning tho, they seem to be growing some sort of 'webbing' between each toe, *ahem* you know, duck like.  

The frogs love it, they love it so much they are 'singing' a never ending frog opera day and night, night and day, and day and night.  When one frog gets a croaky voice, his mate starts up to take over his spot and then somewhere on the other side of the swamp lawn another frog will join in the chorus.  I do love frogs, I love the little bright green frogs, I don't think these are the ones that are singing tho.  As long as they get the flies and mozzies, they can stay.  

Ok enough about frogs, and onto my posting for the day.  I have been visiting some of my lovely blog friends the last few days and gosh, it's been festive, and holiday-ish, and busy-ish, and the creative juices are certainly flowing for the first 10 days of 2011.  

I would like to share the following blogs with you.  This is of particular interest to me at the moment, I fell in love with this idea, and it's been bugging me to give it a go.  I believe it's open to invite and I urge you to check out the stunning photography of these very talented bloggers who are doing this little exercise.  

It's called 10 x 10 x 10 which equals, 10 photos in 10 mins in 10 days.  Basically you just take 10 pics in 10 mins, and stick them on your blog for 10 days.  Ta-da!  Exercise complete.  To get the original, much better articulated version, please visit Nancy at capable of flying.  Scroll back to her first day for the instructions, and check out all her 'days'.  

Here are some other lovelies that are following along - gosh these photos are great.  

There is just one very small niggling hitch for me.  I need a photo mosaic making machine/downloady thing.  Here is where you can help me.  Do you have one for your computer?  Did you download one or sign up to one?  Do you love it?  Is it user friendly?  I have an applemac computer.  

I hope to join in this 10 x 10 x 10 and say a huge thankyou to the originator, Nancy, for putting this up to share.  

Cross your fingers that I get myself sorted.  

I hope you are having a lovely day at your place.  

3 comments:

Alysha said...

Oooh, I might join in too, sounds great!

Trying to post again since Blogger ate my first comment (naughty blogger!)

Picasa is great. Quick, straight forward and free!

http://picasa.google.com/

alyshajane said...

Sorry, meant to post the link for the Mac version:

http://picasa.google.com/mac/

:)

'Joyce' said...

oh Alysha, thank you my dear friend. How wonderful. I have been looking at a few on and off this afternoon and I saw that one. Thanks so much for your recommendation. I am off to set it all up. I even took my 10 photos today as well. Don't get too excited though, I got stressed about the 10mins thing and just did a crazy point and shoot thing. lol. Oh well good for a laugh.