Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Creative Space

Painted, baked and filled frangapani jars for the school fete.


Crochet Rainbow Blanket - An Update.

I can't believe it looks just like the picture in my head.
I can't believe it's coming together so sweetly.
Soon we will have a snuggle under its lovely soft warmth.

I am still hooking little blue grannies, and am loving the gentle blue that will become the sky to surround our rainbow.

What is in your creative space this week?
Pop on over to kootoyoo to see what everyone else is being crafty with.

It's study day for me today now that the bathrooms have been cleaned and the house vacuumed, oh and an spot of washing to be done as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely day at your place.



5 comments:

Bianca said...

that rainbow is great!! whats the bet that by the end of hooking those little blue squares, you'll be 'over' the rainbow! ;)

xB

Anonymous said...

I love Frangapani both the smell and the beautiful flowers. The jars are very sweet :)
Still loving the rainbow blanket too.
Have a great week-end!

Crochet with Raymond said...

I like Bianca's comment! your blanket is looking pretty fantastic, well done!
thanks for the lovely comment, it's been cool hearing so many opinions! i liked yours about Halloween, it was one of the one's I was meaning when I talked about the different opinions I've been reading lately, great stuff.
Have a cool week!

Penny said...

Hey Joyce
Your blanket is really coming along so beautifully, it's lovely to relate your design and colours to nature. As for frangipani, just the thought of them makes me feel homesick for south africa, I adore them and the scent is like no other. I remember as a child trying to make milky fangipani "perfume". Thanks for your lovely words or encouragement, really appreciate them xox

Mrs Twins said...

Good Evening Joyce,
Your work is fantastic.
What a wicked idea!
Love it,
Hugs Suex