Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's the little things . . . .

Ohhhhh don't you just love when the postie brings you a little present!!

Thank you to My One Brown Mouse. Now let me see if I can attach a link here so you can pop over and check out these very cute and functional zippered pouches that are perfect for just about everything and anything. http://www.madeit.com.au/MyOneBrownMouse

Two of these are actually meant to be gifts, which two, and who for? I hear you ask, well that is my secret, oh and I am not sure which two. lol, might have to pop back over to My One Brown Mouse, and purchase a few more because I can think of many uses for these little treasures that are just too cute to part with.

I hope your day brings you little bits of joy, just like mine did today.

Oh and in regards to my crochet experiment, well I haven't forgotten, however, am investigating other yarns that will be more appropriate for my project, so you will have to 'hang in there' for just a tad longer.

Enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Francis! I an Glad you liked them!
Stay posted, I have ordered some FAB new fabrics!
K

'Joyce' said...

Oohhh wonderful, I will hold of until you get the new lot in. lol, They are just beautiful.