Monday, March 26, 2012

Joycie is out there! You bet she is!

I am so excited.
I am so flustered.
I am so shocked.
I am so blessed.
I am so humbled.
I am so gosh!

I am so believing that YES, DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Joyce has been featured on the blog at northcoastmarkets.wordpress.com

Joyce is only one girl.
One girl that dreamt of having her own market stall.
One girl, one day, her own market stall.

Not only does she have her own market stall, but she 
has now been featured on the 'featured business' page by the 
very lovely Kate Matthews.  

Joyce says thank you to those that made that dream come true.
You know who you are. xx
Thank you, thank you, thank you.  

xx 

4 comments:

Miss Prudence said...

You rock Joycie!!!
Really proud of you

ana @ i made it so said...

congrats and well deserved!! so nice to be recognized.

'Joyce' said...

Thank you girls. Such a wonderful feeling. I just want to dance. lol. xx

Ria said...

Yay, congratulations, so proud of you and not suprising your creations are amazing <3 xxx