Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shiver Me Timbers!!

Ahoy me hearties it's International Talk Like A Pirate Day today, aarrgghh!
For some great piratey goodness check out below.



There be so many websites to choose from me lovelies.
I really be liking this day because there be no huge commercial hype related to it (as yet that I know of and if there be, then let them walk the plank). It's just a fun day to 'Ahoy matey' everyone and to set sail for a bit of joviality.

Aarrgghh ! How be ye Sunday of Pirating!!




4 comments:

MonetPaisley said...

ahoy there matey, if ye be a piratey day today ye may be needin' to be watchin' a bit of Mr Jack Sparrow for some inspiration, arrrrgh!

Sarah said...

I didn't know that! But I do like your pirate teddy. Hope you enjoyed being pirates at your place today.

Crochet with Raymond said...

ha ha ha ha

Clara said...

This pirate has lots of work to catch up on but I suppose I could put an eye patch on.