Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Seek and You Shall Find!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, is this just THE cutest little crochet flower you have ever seen?? Well yes, of course it is. I have been fluffing around all night trying to crochet a little flower, I made big flowers, I made loopy flowers, I made flowers that don't actually look like flowers at all, actually to be honest, they look like knotted bits of coloured wool, almost resembling some sort of rainbow cat fur ball. Not that I don't like rainbow cats, I love cats, however, I am trying to make flowers here, not rainbow cat fur balls, that will be another day.

Ok, so after my own forms of inventive flowers, I thought I would google crochet flowers and here is what I found. The easiest on the planet tutorial on how to make these little darlings, all you need to do is go here and you too can make beautiful little creations like this one.

Oh I just love these little flowers for my project. Thanks so much Little Birdie Secrets for your tutorial for a hands on kinda girl. For more lovely goodies check out the whole blog http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com


No comments: