Friday, February 12, 2010

Old Dog - New Tricks etc - It's a Granny Square!!

*Dance of joy, la, la, la, la*, dancing, dancing, dancing for my very FIRST EVER non-lopsided-I-am-so-excited-granny-square. Woot-woot, and it even LOOKS like a square. *giggle* Oh it really doesn't take much to make this Joycie happy. I can do it, I really can do it.

Yes, yes, I know it's just gone Saturday morning here, but I don't care, I can crochet a real granny square. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Pip and her wonderful tutorial at 'Meet Me at Mike's'. http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/ go there and you to can make pretty granny squares. (Please make sure you thank Pip for her tip-top tutorial.)

Ok, this chic is outa here.

Show me your granny squares, we can rug up together. Next stop will be little flowers. (*giggle* I really can do it).

No comments: