Monday, January 4, 2010

Hijacked Camera

This is what happens when Mr 7 takes over the camera. I couldn't stop laughing when he handed it to me and asked me to put it on the computer. Thought I would share a few of the images that captured my little photographers interest this day.

This is vehicle and caravan, illegally parked in the duck pond. Complete with someone sleeping/shot to the side of the vehicle - knowing my 2, probably shot is more like it.


His lego house. Love the window shutters.

Dudes that live in the above house. (They all look a bit cranky to me, apparently they love their new home, so maybe the caravan was a bit small for them all, or that was their mate lying on the side of the car - lol.)


Can you tell, Lego was very popular at our house today!! Lego, the absolute BEST invention by far, ever!!

2 comments:

Joy Heather said...

My Kids Loved Lego..and they have kids of their own now, who also play with it..i used to have boxes & boxes of the stuff..it has kept kids down the ages quiet for hours i think...it uses their imaginations as well and that as got to be a good thing...long live Lego.

'Joyce' said...

hi Joy, yes, lego is a winner all year round here. I don't think a single day passes that they don't make something out of lego. I just think there should be more pink lego, you know, for Mum. lol.