Wednesday, December 23, 2009

'little dude' is your name.

'Mum, Mum, shhhhhhh, quick!!' An excited high pitch whisper (!). I rushed over to the window sill to see 'little dude' peeking in at my boys lego blocks. Managed to take this photo with my pocket digital camera, sorry it's a bit dark, took off the flash so I didn't blind our little friend.

'He's a cool little dude, hey Mum!' lol, yes, honey he sure is.





Just after that, at the clothes line, bringing the dry stuff in, and hanging more freshly washed stuff out *sigh* there's little dude up the bricks down the side of the house. So this time, I got the digital SLR and managed to get closer without crowding 'little dude's' space. Here are some pics. The one with his head turned right around is the moment my neighbour come out to her back deck, he didn't move other than his little head. We have seen a bigger version, so I am hoping we have a little family moved in somewhere.

My neighbour and I think it's a water dragon, can anyone clarify this please? Oh, maybe 'he' is a 'she' cause normally the males have more colouring (?) again not entirely sure on this.

No comments: